Preparation for NOx sensor. Flue gas analysis mode with infrared rays for connection to a PC serial interface. Thanks to the small dimensions and 12 volt power supply, this device is very well suited for portable use. With its own BrainBee Omnibus 800 software for installation on a PC, it performs several tests that enable the operator to fine-tune the vehicle´s emission-related systems:
Official vehicle inspection tests and blue quality guarantee sticker test you can use the official vehicle inspection procedures with the AGS-200, which complies with the DM/628 and subsequent circulars.
Gas value curve
The instrument automatically stores the gas readings at different engine speeds to create a gas value curve. Especially recommended for road tests or tests on the test bench.
The program compares the gas readings and gives the operator a list of possible causes of poor engine behavior.
The program guides the operator through the test and calculates a percentage of catalyst effect for the different types of gas before and after the catalyst.
Double lambda probe test
With the oscilloscope function, the instrument analyzes the variations in the signal and calculates an operational efficiency value.
Cylinder head goodness test
The program guides the operator through the test and is able to determine whether the cylinder head gasket is leaking by analyzing the gases in the coolant expansion tank.
Heating efficiency test
By storing the gas values ??over a period of 30 minutes, the program can judge whether the auxiliary starting elements and the temperature elements are working correctly.
- Measurement gas suction capacity 4 l/min
- Automatic and continuous condensate drain (water separator additionally recommended)
- Semi-automatic leak test
- Automatic flow control
- Automatic control of used O2 sensor
- Automatic compensation of ambient pressure from 850 to 1050 mB
- Automatic calibration (with calibration gas cylinder, customer service)
- Automatic zero setting
- Heat up to 20°C for 10 minutes
- IR channels Response time < 10 sec.
- O2 Response time < 60 sec.
- Speed and temperature reception via radio or via EOBD connector (with AD 7100 accessories)
- Oil temperature input through PT100, or via radio EOBD (with AD 7100 accessories)
- Serial interface RS 232 connection
- Serial interface RS 485 network
- Voltage 11 ÷ 15 volt DC
- Consumption 1.5 A
- Operating temperature 5°C to 40°C
- Dimensions 220 x 140 x 430 mm
- Weight 5 kg
- Meets ISO 3930/OIML class 0
- MID 2004/22/CE
- DM 628/96 and subsequent circulars
- AU 4 (Germany)
- MOT (UK)
- PCT gosstandart of Russia
- BRML (Romania)
- OMH (Hungary)
- Czech Republic
- ARAI (India)
- Meets the MCTCNET communication protocol
- Including method book