Special hydraulic oil with high quality raffinates as well as corrosion and oxidation protection. Specially tuned to RP-TOOLS machines.Hazard statements
H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.Safety instructions
P273 - Avoid release to the environment, P501 - Dispose of according to official regulations.Shelf life
By production date 60 monthsFeatures
- ISO 11158, marking HM
- DIN 51524, part 2, marking HLP
- Denison HF2/HF0
- Eaton (Vickers)
- Cincinnati machine P-70
- RP special hydraulic systems
This oil belongs after use in a waste oil collection point. Improper disposal of waste oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited.
- No drill hole cleaning with the new anchor rod HIT-Z for maximum application safety at the highest load level
- Single quick-hardening injection mortar with standard HIT-V anchor rods in cracked concrete
- Flexible anchorage depths and highest bond stresses guarantee maximum loads with the greatest economic efficiency for anchor rods HIT-V and HIT-Z
- Wide temperature range from -10Â°C to +40 Â°C allows flexible application
- Fast curing injection system for maximum productivity
- Wide range of approved items - a mortar for everything
- High performance mortar for anchorages in cracked and non-cracked concrete
- For plug applications without drill hole cleaning with anchor rod HIT-Z in cracked concrete
- For anchor applications with anchor rod HIT-V, internal thread sleeve HIS-N, tension anchor HZA-R and reinforcing steel BSt 500S in cracked concrete
- For concrete-concrete-composite with shear connector HCC-K
- Anchors in steel and metal construction (eg stairs, consoles, gates, shelves,... etc.)
- Subsequent reinforcement connection with BSt 500S and tie rod HZA-R
- ETA-08-0352 Opt.1
- ETA-08-0202 (ETA rebar)
- ICC ESR-2262 (AC308)
Anchor typeAnchor typeChemical anchorBrush typeBrush typeRound steel bristles, HIT-RBCartridge contentCartridge content (ml)330Certifications/test reportsCertifications/test reportsETA-12/0006, ETA-11/0493, ETA-11/0492Cleaning methodCleaning methodManual cleaning or high-pressure cleaningDurabilityDurability12 monthErsatzteilSuitable for model numberRP-HI-2005640 V01 (〉2016/08)Expandable composite sieve sleeveExpandable composite sieve sleeveNoneGreen dot markGreen dot markYesGroundGroundConcreteMounting directionMounting directionFloor, wall, ceilingNumber of at-packed mixersNumber of at-packed mixers2PiecesPieces1Required dispenserRequired dispenserMD 2000, MD 2500, ED 3500-ATemperatureStorage and processing temperature range (°C)5 - 25Usable withUsable withHIT-Z, HIT-V, HIS-N, HZA-R, HCC-KUsage restrictionsUsage restrictionsWear suitable protective gloves and goggles.VolumeVolume (ml)330Weight (kg)Product weight0.300
- RP-6253/54/13/14: 10 x anchor M16, 2 x adhesive
- 2SHB RP-6253/54/13/14 with additional holder: 16 x M16 anchors; 3 x adhesive
- 2SHB RP-6150B: 16 x anchor M16; 3 x adhesive; 16 x dynamics set
Set for filling the annular gap in mechanical and chemical dowels (carbon steel)Features
- Easy handling, even with multiple attachment points
- Through-hole mounting possible
- Optimal load transmission through spherical disc and filling of the annular gap
- For applications where lateral forces must be fully absorbed (gap filled with HIT-HY 200 or HIT-RE 500V3)
- Applications with seismic or fatigue loading
Black, graphite-containing high-pressure grease, optimum corrosion protection through long-term lubricationFeatures
- Extremely resilient (VKA value: 2,100N)
- Temperature resistant from -30Â°C to +450Â°C
- For highly loaded bearings, steel cables, cranes, elevators, escalators,... etc.
- Salt and splash water resistant
- Optimal adhesion
- Prevents surface welding at high pressure
1 piece anchor rod M12X240MM with nut and supplement for use with injection mortar. With concrete anchor bolts or high-performance anchors, it is possible to securely bond the load in the concrete floor with injection mortar.
To be used with injection mortar HIT-HY 150 MAX, HIT-RE 500, HFX HIT-HY70, HIT-MM PLUS, HIT-HY 150 MAX-SD, HIT-RE 500-SDCertifications/test reportsCertifications/test reportsETADiamond drilling approvedDiamond drilling approvedYesDimensionsAnchor length (mm)155Base plate through hole (mm)14Base plate through hole punch assembly (mm)16Dowel size (mm)M12Mounting height for standard anchorage depth (mm)79Environmental conditionsEnvironmental conditionsInside, dry environmentGroundGroundConcrete (cracked), Concrete (non-cracked)Head configurationHead configurationExternal threadInstallation guidelineInstallation guidelineAllInstallationType of mountingThrough-hole mounting, pre-positioned installationLength identification markLength identification markJMaterialMaterialGalvanized steelMaterial compositionMaterial compositionSteel, galvanized (min. 5 µm)Required torqueRequired torque (Nm)40Seismic loadSeismic loadYesStandard embedment depthStandard embedment depth (mm)60Usable thread lengthUsable thread length (mm)79Wrench sizeWrench size (mm)19Weight (kg)Product weight0.100
Important note: Exclusively for use in combination with RP-TOOLS products.Additional product informationAdditional product informationQuality nylon material, temperature resistant -40 °C to +80 °C, halogen-free DIN VDE 0472, part 815, silicone-free, heavy metal free (without cadmium, lead)DimensionsBore diameter (mm)8Dowel size (mm)M8Screw diameter (mm)5 - 6Drill hole depth min.Drill hole depth min. (mm)55Environmental influencesEnvironmental influencesWet interiorsGroundGroundConcrete, perforated brickwork, massive masonry, porous concrete, drywallMaterial compositionMaterial compositionPolyamide PA 6Outside conditionsOutside conditionsDamp interiors exterior fixtures at slightly corrosive atmosphere,Outdoor applications in mittelkorosiver atmosphere, not for the off-shore sectorWeight (kg)Product weight0.190
Product detailsSynthetic, universal adhesive for RP-TOOLS machines (lifts, tire changers, etc.)
This adhesive has been specially developed for RP-TOOLS machines (lifts, tire changers, etc.) to simplify machine maintenance and extend service life. Lubricate all moving parts that are exposed to high pressure loads.
The adhesive spray consists of synthetic components, is extremely strong, especially creep resistant and resistant to water, salt water, weak acids and alkalis. Lubricates and protects against corrosion even under high pressure load and temperatures from -30°C to +200°C. Contains: isobutane, n-butane, propane.Features
- Exceptionally high adhesion and thus good long-term effect
- With corrosion and wear protection additives
- Good high pressure properties
- Low friction and wear values
- Very good creeping and penetrating power
- Protects against oxidation and corrosion
- Also suitable for gears and chains (also O-ring chains)
- Prevents seizing, burning, rusting and hardening
- Water resistant
Lubrication of chains in the normal and high temperature range up to +200°C or as lubrication and corrosion protection for ropes, spindles, cylinders and other drive units. In the automotive sector, for clutch and brake linkages, joints, door hinges and hinges, struts, locks, heaters and flaps, pedals, sunroof and seat guides, bowden cables, telescopic antennas, etc. In general, the adhesive spray meets all requirements for long-term lubrication up to a working temperature of 200°C.Application
The substrate should be dry, dust-free. Old lubricant residues should be removed. Shake can vigorously (for at least two minutes) and spray on at a distance of about 20-30 cm.CapacityCapacity (ml)500ColorColorClear to yellowishDensityDensity0,865 kg/cm³Explosion limit aboveExplosion limit above (Vol.%)10.8Explosion limit belowExplosion limit below (Vol.%)1.4Flash pointFlash point (°C)Approx. -80Hazardous substance containsHazardous substance containsIsobutan, n-Butan, PropanHazardous substance H-phrasesHazardous substance H-phrasesH222 - Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated.Hazardous substance nameHazardous substance nameLackspray AcrylHazardous substance P-phrasesHazardous substance P-phrasesP102 - Keep out of reach of children.
P210 - Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. ? No smoking.
P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251 - Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P410 + P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50 oC/122oF.
P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to the local / regional / national / international regulations.Hazardous substance supplierHazardous substance suppliereurOsol d.o.o.Hazardous substance symbolHazardous substance symbolGHS02
GHS07SmellSmellCharacteristicTemperatureStorage temperature (°C)-5 - +30Water solubilityWater solubilitySlightly miscibleWeight (kg)Product weight0.500