Automatic maintenance unit for lifting platforms with air release. Mandatory for operating lifting platforms with air unlocking. The maintenance unit is mounted directly on the lift control unit.
This unit is not suitable for compressed air, which must be oil-free, not for use when connecting paint spray guns!Features
- Air filter
- Pressure regulator with pressure gauge
- Oiler (oil quantity is adjustable)
To operate the maintenance unit immediately, you still need pneumatic oil. Of course, you can order these accessories conveniently via our online shop.
Special hydraulic oil with high quality raffinates as well as corrosion and oxidation protection. Specially tuned to RP-TOOLS machines.Hazard statements
H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.Safety instructions
P273 - Avoid release to the environment, P501 - Dispose of according to official regulations.Shelf life
By production date 60 monthsFeatures
- ISO 11158, marking HM
- DIN 51524, part 2, marking HLP
- Denison HF2/HF0
- Eaton (Vickers)
- Cincinnati machine P-70
- RP special hydraulic systems
This oil belongs after use in a universal oil collection point. Improper disposal of universal oil endangers the environment! Any admixture of foreign substances such as solvents, brake fluids and coolants is prohibited.
- No drill hole cleaning with the new anchor rod HIT-Z for maximum application safety at the highest load level
- Single quick-hardening injection mortar with standard HIT-V anchor rods in cracked concrete
- Flexible anchorage depths and highest bond stresses guarantee maximum loads with the greatest economic efficiency for anchor rods HIT-V and HIT-Z
- Wide temperature range from -10Â°C to +40 Â°C allows flexible application
- Fast curing injection system for maximum productivity
- Wide range of approved items - a mortar for everything
- High performance mortar for anchorages in cracked and non-cracked concrete
- For plug applications without drill hole cleaning with anchor rod HIT-Z in cracked concrete
- For anchor applications with anchor rod HIT-V, internal thread sleeve HIS-N, tension anchor HZA-R and reinforcing steel BSt 500S in cracked concrete
- For concrete-concrete-composite with shear connector HCC-K
- Anchors in steel and metal construction (eg stairs, consoles, gates, shelves,... etc.)
- Subsequent reinforcement connection with BSt 500S and tie rod HZA-R
- ETA-08-0352 Opt.1
- ETA-08-0202 (ETA rebar)
- ICC ESR-2262 (AC308)
Anchor typeAnchor typeChemical anchorBrush typeBrush typeRound steel bristles, HIT-RBCartridge contentCartridge content (ml)330Certifications/test reportsCertifications/test reportsETA-12/0006, ETA-11/0493, ETA-11/0492Cleaning methodCleaning methodManual cleaning or high-pressure cleaningDurabilityDurability12 monthErsatzteilSuitable for model numberRP-HI-2005640 V01 (〉2016/08)Expandable composite sieve sleeveExpandable composite sieve sleeveNoneGreen dot markGreen dot markYesGroundGroundConcreteMounting directionMounting directionFloor, wall, ceilingNumber of at-packed mixersNumber of at-packed mixers2PiecesPieces1Required dispenserRequired dispenserMD 2000, MD 2500, ED 3500-ATemperatureStorage and processing temperature range (°C)5 - 25Usable withUsable withHIT-Z, HIT-V, HIS-N, HZA-R, HCC-KUsage restrictionsUsage restrictionsWear suitable protective gloves and goggles.VolumeVolume (ml)330Weight (kg)Product weight0.300
- RP-6253/54/13/14: 10 x anchor M16, 2 x adhesive
- 2SHB RP-6253/54/13/14 with additional holder: 16 x M16 anchors; 3 x adhesive
- 2SHB RP-6150B: 16 x anchor M16; 3 x adhesive; 16 x dynamics set
ErsatzteilSuitable for model numberRP-R-U200MPN (〉2013/01)
RP-R-U200P V01 (2009/01 - 2012/09)
RP-R-U200PN V01 (〉2013/01)
RP-R-U221AP V01 (2009/01 - 2012/09)
RP-R-U221APN V01 (2013/01 - 2018/04)
RP-R-U221APN V02 (〉2018/05)
RP-R-U221MPN V01 (2013/01 - 2018/04)
RP-R-U221P V01 (2009/01 - 2012/09)
RP-R-U221PN V01 (2013/01 - 2018/04)
RP-R-U221PN V02 (〉2018/05)
RP-W-TS6000 V01 (2009/01 - 2012/08)
RP-W-TS6000IT V02 (〉2012/08)Weight (kg)Product weight0.050
1 piece anchor rod M16 x 240 mm with nut and insert for use with injection mortar. With the concrete anchor bolts or heavy-duty dowels, it is possible to bond the load securely in the concrete floor with injection mortar.Required number
- RP-6253/54/13/14: 10 x anchor M16, 2 x adhesive
- RP-6253/54/13/14 with additional holder: 16 x anchor M16, 3 x adhesive
Black, graphite-containing high-pressure grease, optimum corrosion protection through long-term lubricationFeatures
- Extremely resilient (VKA value: 2,100N)
- Temperature resistant from -30Â°C to +450Â°C
- For highly loaded bearings, steel cables, cranes, elevators, escalators,... etc.
- Salt and splash water resistant
- Optimal adhesion
- Prevents surface welding at high pressure
Universal compressed air connector for pneumatic tools with a 1/4-inch connector, suitable for almost all pneumatic tools available in Europe. Of course, also matching our offered RP-TOOLS compressed air devices. Suction devices, impact wrenches, eccentric sander. Nominal size of the appropriate plug-in couplings: 7.2
Product detailsSynthetic, universal adhesive for RP-TOOLS machines (lifts, tire changers, etc.)
This adhesive has been specially developed for RP-TOOLS machines (lifts, tire changers, etc.) to simplify machine maintenance and extend service life. Lubricate all moving parts that are exposed to high pressure loads.
The adhesive spray consists of synthetic components, is extremely strong, especially creep resistant and resistant to water, salt water, weak acids and alkalis. Lubricates and protects against corrosion even under high pressure load and temperatures from -30°C to +200°C. Contains: isobutane, n-butane, propane.Features
- Exceptionally high adhesion and thus good long-term effect
- With corrosion and wear protection additives
- Good high pressure properties
- Low friction and wear values
- Very good creeping and penetrating power
- Protects against oxidation and corrosion
- Also suitable for gears and chains (also O-ring chains)
- Prevents seizing, burning, rusting and hardening
- Water resistant
Lubrication of chains in the normal and high temperature range up to +200°C or as lubrication and corrosion protection for ropes, spindles, cylinders and other drive units. In the automotive sector, for clutch and brake linkages, joints, door hinges and hinges, struts, locks, heaters and flaps, pedals, sunroof and seat guides, bowden cables, telescopic antennas, etc. In general, the adhesive spray meets all requirements for long-term lubrication up to a working temperature of 200°C.Application
The substrate should be dry, dust-free. Old lubricant residues should be removed. Shake can vigorously (for at least two minutes) and spray on at a distance of about 20-30 cm.CapacityCapacity (ml)500ColorColorClear to yellowishDensityDensity0,865 kg/cm³Explosion limit aboveExplosion limit above (Vol.%)10.8Explosion limit belowExplosion limit below (Vol.%)1.4Flash pointFlash point (°C)Approx. -80Hazardous substance containsHazardous substance containsIsobutan, n-Butan, PropanHazardous substance H-phrasesHazardous substance H-phrasesH222 - Extremely flammable aerosol.
H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated.Hazardous substance nameHazardous substance nameLackspray AcrylHazardous substance P-phrasesHazardous substance P-phrasesP102 - Keep out of reach of children.
P210 - Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. ? No smoking.
P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
P251 - Pressurized container: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
P410 + P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50 oC/122oF.
P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to the local / regional / national / international regulations.Hazardous substance supplierHazardous substance suppliereurOsol d.o.o.Hazardous substance symbolHazardous substance symbolGHS02
GHS07SmellSmellCharacteristicTemperatureStorage temperature (°C)-5 - +30Water solubilityWater solubilitySlightly miscibleWeight (kg)Product weight0.500
Original RP-TOOLS pneumatic oil 1 l for compressed air service unit. This pneumatic oil is designed for the professional RP-TOOLS series.Features
- Contains additives against wear, oxidation, corrosion and foaming
- Distinguished by its desulphurising power, high viscosity index and low pour point
- High aging resistance