Universal plug HUD-L 8x60Anchoring depth standardAnchoring depth standard (mm)57Certifications/test reportsCertifications/test reportsn/aColorColorRedDimensionsAnchor length (mm)57Base plate through hole (mm)8Bore diameter (mm)8Dowel size (mm)M8Screw diameter range (mm)5 - 6Drill hole depthDrill hole depth (mm)80Environmental conditionsEnvironmental conditionsIndoor, outdoor, humid surroundings, dry surroundingsGroundGround(Aerated) Concrete, concrete (non-cracked), masonry (perforated stone), masonry (solid bricks), dry constructionHead configurationHead configurationn/aInstallationType of mountingThrough-hole mounting, pre-positioned installationMaterial compositionMaterial compositionBody: polyamideMaterial, corrosionMaterial, corrosionPlasticWeight (kg)Product weight0.010
- Easy and fast installation
- Arbitrarily changeable and expandable
- Professional system
- Very good flow properties
- Fast solubility
- Suitability for vacuum operation
- Ideal for compressed air and liquids
- Can be mounted without special tools
- Applicable with a variety of metal or plastic pipes
- Loosen and fasten several times possible
- The main lines should have a certain inclination in the direction of flow, the diameter of the intermediate line must be smaller than that of the main line.
- The compressed air lines should have a slope of 1.5-2% in the flow direction during operation. This is important to derive condensation!
- At the point where the compressed air is used, a pressure regulator or manometer should ensure the correct operating pressure.
- Depending on the intended use, attach a pressure regulator, water separator, oiler, dryer,... etc. to the compressed air distributors, for example to supply the compressed air devices with sufficient lubrication.
- Check for leaks in each main or sub-pipe connection, as well as each connector such as T-piece, elbows,... etc.
When painting, be sure to use a high quality water separator and a dryer that filters out oil, water and other contaminants! If you have any questions, please contact RP-TOOLS.
Universal compressed air connector for pneumatic tools with a 1/4-inch connector, suitable for almost all pneumatic tools available in Europe. Of course, also matching our offered RP-TOOLS compressed air devices. Suction devices, impact wrenches, eccentric sander. Nominal size of the appropriate plug-in couplings: 7.2