Our RP-W-TS6000IT lift is a pneumatic-hydraulic, mobile lift with a lifting capacity of up to 2.5 tons. The latest model is specially designed for both bodywork and professional workshops. Thanks to a space-saving design, our lift is ideal for use in garages and rooms of low height.
In addition to its ease of use and handling, it also offers maximum flexibility.
Mobile wheels make them extremely mobile, agile and easy to maneuver. The lift can be used both longitudinally and transversely, which considerably extends the range of applications.
The lift is powered by a high quality hydraulic pump (Made in Italy). For this purpose, a simple compressed air connection (compressor for pneumatic-hydraulic drive) is sufficient.
- Suitable for cars
- Maximum lifting height with adapters of 1025 mm
- 2500 kg lifting capacity for heavy vehicles
- Powerful 16 t hydraulic cylinder for powerful lifting
- Low underwing height of only 125 mm, also suitable for lowered vehicles
- Carrying plate quickly adjustable in height by turning system
- High quality pneumatic unit with comfortable foot control
- Deadman switch, raise and lower only possible while operating the foot pedal
- Mechanical support using safety nuts
- Deadman switching, lifting and lowering possible only while operating the foot pedal
- Mechanical support device by means of safety nuts
- Maintenance unit
- Compressed air
Regarding installation you can choose between a self-installation (RP-TOOLS certified specialist) or an installation through our trained team of technicians, including technical briefing. Upon request, we also carry out customer training at our headquarter or on-site at the customers location.
To operate the machine right away, we recommend to order the suitable installation material at the same time. Installation packages and accessories can be easily ordered in our online shop.
- No maintenance required.
- No corrosion of the cylinder and ram (constant contact of the cylinder with oil).
- No air contact of any part (as with conventional single-headed pistons).
- Proven technology (has long been used in forklifts).
Large spare parts warehouse with more than 20,000 certified parts in original RP-TOOLS quality.
Very easy use through the operation of a single foot pedal. With the professional hydraulic unit you can fine tune the speed when lowering the lift.
Tested with 50,000 lifting cycles at full load, conforms to CE EN 1493. components production by Italian manufacturers guarantee high product quality and long service life.
The movable arms with a range of 27 cm and a 180 degree pivoting radius allow you to lift various vehicle types.
The powerful 16 ton hydraulic system allows for a versatile use with loads of up to 2.500kg and assures a strong braking force.