- especially suitable for ground-level repairs and for storage of oily parts - 4 castors and drawbar allow easy positioning - hand-crank pump for emptying the oil pan - plastic tub with sheet steel reinforcement for a save hold of the castors - dimensions: 1100 x 700 x 190 mm
- for easy extraction of oil from barrels - suitable for 200 l barrels - simple and easy to operate - for all non-corrosive liquids - air inlet: 1/4" - recommended air hose: 9.5 mm - operating pressure: 2 to 7 bar - extraction hose: Ø 12.7 mm - flow capacity: 2 - 11 l/min - oil viscosity: 0 - 120 - not suitable for fuel and other easy flamable fluids
- helps to fill in engine oil spillage free - tubing and adapter are made of aluminum - 1l funnel capacity - includes the following adapters: - M37 x 3.0 for Lexus, Toyota (except Prius & Yaris) - M42 x 4.5 for Subaru (except Tribeca) - M32 x 3.5 for Nissan, Honda, Accura (except MDX & RDX) - M35 x 4.0 for most Mazda - bajonet adaptor for Audi, VW, BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, Dodge
- especially suitable where a low tank height is required - suitable for all fluids in the car such as cooling fluid, all kinds of oils, etc. - filtering sieve - drain and vent opening - max. capacity: 20 l - overall dimensions: 850 x 600 mm - dimensions of the collecting area: 490 x 610 mm - height: 100 mm - movable, with 2 wheels
- for collection of fluids, such as e.g. engine, transmission, rear axle oils and coolant fluids - suitable for cars and motorcycles - easy positioning by two wheels, Ø 100 mm - closeable opening - equipped with handles on both sides - overall dimensions: 900 x 500 mm - dimensions of the collecting area: 350 x 320 mm - height: 200 mm
- discharge of universal oil and drop of oil filters - to be placed on 200L barrels - secure fit - reduces the risk of spillage - material: PP, black - capacity: 20L - diameter: 600 mm - drain opening: Ø 56 mm - weight: 1.7 Kg
- max. flow rate for engine oil approx. 0,2l /min - ideal equipment for quick and clean oil-changes - the oil-pump works by connecting the clamps to the 12V car battery - can remove 100% of the used oil if inserted through the dipstick opening - complete with all necessary accessories - max. suction lift height: 70 cm - not suitable for fuel and other easy flamable fluids
- closed construction, special flat type (only 12 cm high) - ideal for small working space - special shaped oil basin makes sure no oil will get lost - with 3 carrying-handles and 3 plastic-screws - for oil, petrol, chemicals and antifreeze
- suitable for Audi and VW models with oil level indicator in the display - an unnoticed defect of the display without manual oil level check could cause engine failure - useful tool after exchange of the oil sensor or to calibrate the driver's display - fits the following engines: 3.0 and 2.7 L TDI - 2.0 TDI - 1.8 and 2.0 TFSI - 3.0 and 3.2 TFSI - setting table for measuring stick included - to be used as...
- suitable for VAG 1.8 and 2.0L gasoline engines with engine codes AXW - BLX - BLR - BLY - BVX - BVY - BVZ Audi A3 / A4 / A6 / DD VW Golf V - Passat - Touran - New Beetle - EOS - Jetta III - Seat Altea - Leon - Octavia - Toledo - opens a valve when screwing in the oil filter housing - allows a controlled and clean oil discharge from the oil filter housing
- for collecting oil during axle repairs - suitable for rim inner diameter over 13-3/4" (350 mm) - with side opening for draining the oil - temperature range: -40 ° C to +80 ° C - dimensions: 316 x 246 x 156 mm
Too bad, now we have to go back to the glass ball or read in the coffee grounds to understand our visitors ...
Why do we have to do that? Quite simply, you have forbidden us to watch Your steps on our site with Google Analytics. That sounds dramatically to You, we know. But look at it: we do not even know who YOU are, we just see that SOMEONE looks at our pages, how he/she does that, how long this SOMEONE lingers on the respective pages, etc. We do not know who You are, whether You are male or female, how old You are, how Your weight is - no idea. Nor do we pass this data on to Google, we don not have them not at all! Nevertheless, this data of SOMEONE will provide us with valuable information about our site, we want You to like everything here, that You feel good and - of course - buy our products ...
So we can see where there are problems. If many visitors leave our site during the purchase process while choosing the payment method, we know that something is wrong and can improve it. Sounds good, right? Thats good for You and good for us. So it´s a win-win situation. So let us accompany You on Your way through our store. Deal?
Thanks, Harry can pack the glass ball ...
Great, you got it! Now we can work better on our offer again!