- for mounting of endless hose bands - tensioning and cutting with same tool - is required at e.g. joint & steering boots - suitable for hose bandwidth up to 3/8" - with ratchet wrench for better operation - dip coated handle
- for tensioning spring band clamps on e.g. coolant and fuel hoses - knurled nut for adjusting the tensioning width - max. tensioning width: 53 mm - material: zinc alloy / chrome plated steel - high strength due to lever effect
- suitable for earless boot clamps on rubber and thermoplastic axle boots, installed in Audi, BMW, Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Mazda, Mercedes, Nissan, Opel, Porsche, Volkswagen - suitable for up to 100 mm clamp diameter, e.g. Oetiker 168
- suitable for outside mirror of BMW models: E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E31, E32, E34, E36, E38 and E39 - removal is very difficult without these pliers - with spring mechanism and stop setting - made of carbon steel - dip-coated handles
- for clamping brake and coolant hoses - 45 degrees angled jaws, ideal for reaching into tight spaces - automatically locks and holds any position - quick release funtion with spring mechanism - suitable for flexible hoses up to Ø 32 mm - made from durable, lightweight composition material - comfortable, textured grip prevents slippage - material: nylon - color: red, prevents forgetting the tool in the motor compartment
- for removing fuel lines with quick couplers on e.g. filter units, and fuel tank breather - suitable for: - Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Lancia 1.3, 1.9, 2.4 Diesel - Opel Vectra C 1.9, Signum 1.9, Astra H 1.3, Astra H 1.9 Diesel, Corsa C, Combo, Meriva 1.3 Diesel, Corsa B, Astra F, Astra G, Vectra B, Omega B Petrol - Chrysler Neon 1.8, Stratus 2.0 and 2.5 - Renault passenger...
- for quick and easy separating of gasoline quick locks - suitable for quick-on fuel filters and similar connections that are separated by pressure on the outer ring - electroplated surface - handle dip coated
suitable for snside/outside circlip liers BGS 8831-1 includes following tips: 2 straight types, Ø 1.8 x length: 30 mm 2 straight types, Ø 1.2 x length: 30 mm 2 x 90° angled type, Ø 1.8 x length: 25 mm 2 x 90° angled type, Ø 1.2 x length: 25 mm