The PN series shines with its new, improved design and now supports you even more effectively in the individual work steps. The optional storage extension provides ample space for consumables, tools and accessories.
The new RP-TOOLS G2 measurement technology now delivers even more precise measurement results in the different balancing programs. Depending on the model you have a wide range of functions and balancing programs, with which you usually get each wheel balanced. The high stability at the same time you save costs when balancing the wheels.
Our machines have been extensively tested in a test phase and the quality and performance has been improved.
We have a large selection of models and different configurations to meet all workshop requirements.
- Automatic, static and dynamic unbalance determination in one measuring run
- Diameter, rim width and rim distance can be entered via keyboard
- Automatic and pedal-controlled brakes
- Foot brake - offers the possibility to hold the wheel
- Automatic start/stop when the hood is lowered or open
- Automatic minimization of imbalance value
- Quick-release nut for quick installation of the wheel on the tire balancer
- Storage compartments for balancing weights
- Mounting and storage facility for gauge and centering cone available
- STOP-button to stop the machine immediately
- Display in grams/ounces & mm/inch
- Self-diagnosis & self-calibration
- Static and dynamic balancing modes
- Alloy rims balancing programs
- Rapid optimization (OPT)
- Automatic measurement of distance and wheel diameter*
- Automatic positioning of the wheel for the weights to be attached*
- Special balancing program for more accurate application of the adhesive weights on the inside of the rim*
- Split function (or hidden balancing) to position the weights behind the rims of the rims*
- Automatic adoption of the rim distance, the diameter and the rim width by simply approaching the measuring arm to the rim flange*
* For a detailed list of the functions included please refer to the technical data of the respective model.
Light commercial vehicles up to 3.5t
Hidden spoke mode (SPLIT): no
OPT Match Program
Self-calibration (calibration also possible by the customer)
Self-diagnosis (diagnosis program for self-diagnosis, without service technician)
Tolerance range Weights adjustable: no
Includes four standard cones, to mount most wheels.
Our machines have a 40 mm strong, sturdy and durable steel shaft diameter.
Through an additional foot pedal brake, the wheel can be locked in the correct position during the mounting process.
Membrane keypad with metal membranes.
Tested with 100,000 mounting operations at full load, conforms to CE EN 1493rd.
Can also be operated without wheel guard by using the On/Off switch. Automatic Start / Stop of the balancing run when closing or opening the safety hood.
TÜV certified - in accordance with international safety standards, with type examination by TUV Austria for increased safety.
Microprocessor controlled technology with high quality piezoelectric sensors for accurate balancing results. Minimizes weight usage through more precise calculations.
Through an integrated additional weight the machine can also be operated without floor mounting without falling over.
Our machines are powder- coated instead of painted. Thick coatings guarantee a high resistance to mechanical stress and a good insulation value against electrical voltage. Weathering and acid-resistant, environmentally friendly.
Large spare parts warehouse with more than 20,000 certified parts in original RP-TOOLS quality.
Balancing program to attach weights on the left and right side of the wheel flange.
The Static 1 program is a procedure to balance wheel vibrations by using a single adhesive weight in the rim center.
The Static 2 program is a procedure to balance wheel vibrations by using a single clip-on weight at the side of the rim.
Can motorcycle rims have a dynamic imbalance? Front wheel rims can have a minimal imbalance because of the narrow width. It is barely detectable while driving. Rear wheel rims with a width from about 4 inches can have imbalances but here too, only to a small extent. Which is the better way of balancing wheels, a balancing machine or the classic balancing stand? With motorcycles, only the static imbalance has a noticeable negative influence on the driving due to influences on the rims and wheel guidance, For this reason it will not matter which balance method is used. The balancer practically works the same way as the balancing stand. The heaviest point on the wheel is determined and then compensated through a corrective weight. Only with extra wide rear rims (from 4 inches) should the wheel be balanced with the balancing machine if possible, to also measure the dynamic imbalance. Tip: try to always use a balancing stand for spoke wheels. At that point you can see best if the wheel has a radial runout. If only one balancer is available, ask the technician to raise the safety cage before the wheel phase-out and check the concentricity.
Here, a clip-on weight is applied to the left inside on the wheel flange as well as an adhesive balancing weight to the right outside on the wheel flange.
Here, a clip-on weight is applied to the left inside on the wheel flange as well as an adhesive balancing weight to the right inside on the wheel flange.
Adhesive weights are applied to the left inside and the right side behind the spokes on the wheel flanges.
Here, adhesive weights are applied to the left inside and the right outside of the wheel flanges.