- for dismantling wet cylinder liners with a diameter of 60 to 160 mm - suitable for commercial vehicles (Mercedes Benz, MAN) passenger cars, stationary engines etc. - novel spreading system provides problem-free and firm hold at the lower edge of the socket
- allows fast and easy truck tire demounting - offers a good alternative to expensive machines - suitable for demounting nearly any 20", 22.5" and 24.5" tube and tubeless type truck tires, up to a 13" (330 mm) wide wheel - ergonomic shaped steel handle with no-slip grip, for optimum leverage while reducing back strain - suitable for demounting of the tire without lifting the entire wheel -...
- for easy loosening and tightening of grooved nuts according to DIN standard 981 on shafts, clamping or pulling sleeves etc. - suitable for following grooved nut sizes: KM0 (M10) - KM1 (M12) - KM2 (M15) - KM3 (M17) - KM4 (M20) - KM5 (M25) - KM6 (M30) - KM7 (M35) - KM8 (M40) - KM9 (M45) - KM10 (M50) - KM11 (M55) - KM12 (M60) - Length: 60 mm
- enables a convenient lowering of the wishbone - holds the cross link in the retracted position - required for example when replacing the wheel bearing, repair on the strut or the drive shaft - no risk of injury due to sliding mounting lever - prevents damage to the ball joints and drive shaft sleeves - easy and fast assembly by a mechanic possible - low overall height - universal use due to adjustable chain - Support...
- for checking the charging system components when installed - allows professional and economic troubleshooting - suitable for turbochargers and compressor systems - incl. pressure regulator with gauge to reduce the test pressure and for leak test - 3 pairs of test adapter (test and closure cap) for hose Ø 105 - 110, 115 - 120, 125 - 130 mm
- for synchronal testing of 2-4 carburetors - for cars and motor bikes - 4 manometers, Ø 92.5 mm - 4 hoses 8 x 5 x 750 mm - 4 replacements gaskets - 4 connectors 53 mm (M6x0.75) - 4 connectors 60 mm (M6x1.00) - 4 extensions 3.9 x 52 mm - 4 extensions 3.9 x 122 mm
- for injecting detergent into the Catalytic converter & diesel particle filter - universally applicable for all models - Stainless steel tank - Aluminium base for secure standing - Working pressure range 3 - 7 bar - max. fill capacity: 650 ml - Hose material: Nylon - Hose diameter: 4 x 6 mm - Hose length: 2.7 m
- for synchronal testing of 2, 3 and 4 carburetor systems - suitable for cars and motorcycles - 4 manometers, Ø 92.5 mm - 4 hoses 8 x 5 x 750 mm - 4 replacements gaskets - 4 connectors 53 mm (M6 x 0.75) - 4 connectors 60 mm (M6 x 1.00) - 4 extensions 3.9 x 52 mm - 4 extensions 3.9 x 122 mm - low-pressure measuring range: 0 to -70 cm Hg (0 to -30 in Hg) - pressure measuring range: 0 to 14 PSI (0 to 1 kg/cm²)
- to seal fuel lines during inspection and service work - suitable for diesel and petrol lines with push-pull quick connectors - contains 2 pieces each of the following sizes: Plug connector 5/16" Plug connector 3/8" Plug connector 10 mm Quick coupling 5/16Ã“ Quick coupling 3/8Ã“ Quick coupling 10 mm
- for separating of sealed components, e.g. oil pans on engines and gearboxes or other difficult to separate seals - additional copper blade prevents damage to e.g. aluminum oil pan sealing surfaces - includes following tools: - 1x separating tool with replaceable blade - 1x replacement copper blade - 1x L-type key, inner hex., 2.5 mm - 1x cleaning adapter for drill - 15x cleaning discs Ø 20 mm
- for supporting of the luggage compartment lid, lower engine covers, exhaust pipes, etc. - adjustable length from 110 cm up to 180 cm - telescopic steel tube with quick acting lock - tiltable support plate with rubber pad, with quick release for easy removal - with 2 replaceable support heads - max. capacity 37 kg
- facilitates the oil filling process - it is not necessary to hold the funnel by hand when re-filling oil - thanks to automatically adjustable clamping mechanism, it can be used in many different ways - clamping range: Ø28 to Ø74 mm - clamping mechanism can also be used for conventional funnels - transparent funnel chamber indicates the oil flow - suitable for e.g. following vehicle manufacturers: - BMW, Mercedes, Ford,...
Cylinder head Leak Tester, including contrast medium
Test Kit allows the measurement of the CO ² content for early detection of leaks between the combustion chamber and cooling system of motor vehicles with petrol, diesel and gas engines
bluish colored test fluid mixed with the vapors of the cooling system
Exhaust fumes mix with coolant, changed the color of the...
- max. flow rate for engine oil approx. 0,2l /min - ideal equipment for quick and clean oil-changes - the oil-pump works by connecting the clamps to the 12V car battery - can remove 100% of the used oil if inserted through the dipstick opening - complete with all necessary accessories - max. suction lift height: 70 cm - not suitable for fuel and other easy flamable fluids
- for holding the crankshaft pulley / damper when loosening or fastening the crankshaft pulley bolt - required while e.g. working on toothed belt drive - suitable for most Honda and Acura engines as in iccord, Civic, CR-V, FR-V, Legend, Jazz, Odyssey, Prelude, S2000, Shuttle, Stream 2.0L engines, engine code: F20A4 - to be used as OEM 07MAB-PY3010A with a 1/2" ratchet or sliding bar - 1/2" Deep Pro...