The RP-U200MPN from RP-TOOLS is a semi-automatic motorcycle tire changer with swivel arm technology in first-class professional quality. Ideal for professional as well as small workshops. The new model has been extensively tested in a multi-year test phase, in which the quality and performance were improved. For example, this machine offers you an extra wide hexagonal column and excellent quality. With this machine, it is also readily possible to assemble cars, trucks and off-road tires. ONLY NOW you get this machine for a low introductory price.
- Especially for the assembly of motorcycle tires
- Tire tire changer with manually swiveling mounting arm
- Large clamping plate with a pick-up area from outside to 22 inches and inside to 24 inches
- Pneumatic 4-jaw tension - 3 steps adjustable
- Mechanical mounting arm tensioner
- Self-centering 4-fold clamping jaw system with two strong, pneumatic clamping cylinders
- Integrated pneumatic tire breaker (max. 3200 kg push force)
- Electric supply and return with a torque of 1200 Nm
- Ergonomically arranged foot pedals facilitate and accelerate the assembly process
- Special attachment points for attaching the tire changer
- Protective jaws for aluminum rims are included
- Motorcycle adapter
- Motorcycle mounting head
- Assembly iron
- Manual tire inflator
- Oiler unit
- Plastic inserts for head
- 4 x plastic jaws for claws
- Puller rubber protection
- Brush for assembly paste
- Container for assembly equipment
Designed specifically for motorcycle tires, this puller allows you to quickly and easily bump off motorcycle and scooter tires. Recommended for motorcycle repair shops. The adapters can be easily mounted on all tire changers of the pro series (P).ErsatzteilSuitable for model numberRP-R-U200MPN (〉2013/01)
RP-R-U200P V01 (2009/01 - 2012/09)
RP-R-U200PN V01 (〉2013/01)
RP-R-U221AP V01 (2009/01 - 2012/09)
RP-R-U221APN V01 (2013/01 - 2018/04)
RP-R-U221APN V02 (〉2018/05)
RP-R-U221MPN V01 (2013/01 - 2018/04)
RP-R-U221P V01 (2009/01 - 2012/09)
RP-R-U221PN V01 (2013/01 - 2018/04)
RP-R-U221PN V02 (〉2018/05)Weight (kg)Product weight3
This mounting head is designed to work with small motorcycle, scooter or quad tires. Due to its optimal shape, this mounting head allows the mounting of almost all motorcycle tires. This small mounting head solves many of your problems in disassembly and assembly of custom sizes. Its particularly small dimensions make it particularly suitable for small rim diameters.
The extremely flat attachment edges make it much easier to insert mounting levers. The mounting head can be easily mounted on all tire-mounting machines of the pro series (P).
Professional RP-TOOLS tire changer for efficient, professional work and careful handling of tires and wheel rims on cars, vans, trucks and motorcycles.
The PN series shines in the new improved design and supports you even more effectively in the individual work steps. The optionally available mounting aids such as auxiliary arms, tire levers, adapters, mounting chains,... etc. allow you to even easier and faster installation. The accessory can be universally attached to almost every machine in this series.
Our machines have been extensively tested in a test phase and the quality and performance improved. Ideal for tire service and small workshops.
We have a large selection of models and different configurations to meet all workshop requirements.Features
- Semi-automatic tire changer in first-class professional quality
- Extra wide assembly column in sturdy design and excellent quality
- Simply assemble car, motorcycle, van, truck, off-road and ATV tires
- Protective jaws for aluminum rims are included*
- Plastic glides to protect the rims
- Mounting column with automatic rim release of the assembly tool in vertical and horizontal direction
- The standard electrical supply and return of the clamping system is a guarantee for safe tire assembly and disassembly
- Heavy pressure cylinders on the side
- Self-centering 4-fold clamping jaw system
- New model with wide mounting column
- Simple operation, robust technology
- Tire clamping range up to max. 24 inches
- Rim diameter up to max. 39 inches
- Including tire inflator with pressure relief valve (meets legal requirements)
- Includes free accessories
- TÃœV Austria tested
* Tire changers marked with (A) after the model number are also equipped with the AIR-SHOCK air filling system.
You will find a detailed list of the functions contained below with the technical data of the respective model.ColorColorBlueControlControlElektronic, pneumaticDimensionsWheel diameter max. (mm/inch)1000/39Wheel width max. (mm/inch)330 / 13DriveDriveElectro-mechanicalElectricsElectricity supply:Electrical connection1P+N+PE
60Fuse (electric) (A)16Voltage (V)110V, 220V, 230V/50Hz
380/400Motor power (kW) installation speed (steps) 1Ph 110V one speed1,10 (1)Motor power (kW) installation speed (steps) 1Ph 230V one speed0,75 (1)Motor power (kW) installation speed (steps) 3Ph 400V one speed0,55 (1)Motor power (kW) installation speed (steps) 3Ph 400V two speeds0,80/1,10 (2)Motor torque 1Ph 110V with one speed max. (Nm)1200Motor torque 1Ph 230V with one speed max. (Nm)1200Motor torque 3Ph 400V with one speed max. (Nm)1200Motor torque 3Ph 400V with two-speed max. (Nm)1200InstallationAnchor typeMechanical dowelsFixing materialAnchor HILTI HST M10X90/10NoiseSound pressure level dB(A)70PressureWorking pressure (bar/psi)8 - 10 / 116 - 145Rotational speedRotational speed (rpm)7Tire changerAdjustable jawsYesAIR-SHOCK system (A) modelsNot upgradableAssistant arm(s)Optional: RP-R-HA80L, RP-R-HA80RBead breaker capacity at 10 bar (kg/kN)3200/31,38Bead breaker range (mm)75 - 305Bead breaker typeFixedBlow pressure, adjustable (bar/psi) lawful. defaults to 3.5 bar3,5/50Inner clamping range (inch)12 - 24Mounting system without mounting leverNot availableOuter clamping range (inch)10 - 22Switch rotational speed tireNot availableWheel lifter (kg)Optional: RP-R-RH50Weight (kg)Product weight200