Automatic digital tire inflator
Stationary, automatic, electronic tire inflator, fully automatic filling or evacuation of the tire to the pressure entered at short intervals.
- Automatic stop when the target pressure is reached or when any key is pressed during operation
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Auto off after ten minutes
- Calibratable (Not verifiable!)
- Overpressure program
- Signal indicator
- Digital error display
- With press-on function for fresh mounted wheels (OPS)
The RP-ZE-RFD1200 is an automatic tire inflator that is easy to operate with push buttons. The desired tire inflation pressure is set with the + or - button and the desired and actual pressure is shown on the display.
The integrated (OPS) function allows to set a set and fill pressure. Example: Based on the data entered, the tire is automatically inflated to the set pressure of 3-4 bar (adjustable) and then released to the entered air pressure of, for example: 2.5 bar. The values ??remain in the buffer memory and can be used for other wheels.