The triple telescopic, asymmetrical support arms can be used to lift a variety of vehicles, from small cars to vans.
The electro-hydraulic design with fully automatic release of the safety pawls ensures energy-saving operation, low noise and cost-effective operation. Our powerful hydraulic power packs are available in either 230V or 400V and are mounted in the lower part of the lifting column for optimum operation.
Furthermore, the barrier-free models RP-6213B2 (3.2 t) and RP-6214B2 (4.0 t) are additionally equipped with height-adjustable columns. We stock a wide range of models and different configurations to meet your workshop needs.
- Internal guided lift truck with durable sliding guide jaws
- Entire operation such as "lifting" and "lowering" via control cabinet
- Maximum flexibility through four triple-telescopic arms in asymmetric design, developed for cars up to the latest transporter generations
- Maximum standard lifting height of 2050 mm, with height-adjustable support plates
- The support plate height is quickly height adjustable by means of new, pluggable double telescopic spindle turntable
- Low take-up height of only 98 mm, also ideal for sporty vehicles
- Front arms can swing back
- Automatic arm locking with additional, manual unlocking
- Automatic synchronization control using load-free synchronization cables
- High stability due to specially designed lifting columns and column feet with small dimensions, only five fixing points per column
- Emergency drain device for lowering in case of power failure
- Hand pump for fine adjustment of the lifting carriage (gearboxes, exhaust,... etc.)
- Extension extensions for different vehicle models (optional)
- Includes free accessories
- TÃœV-Austria tested
- Rope grease
- Mounting kit
- 10 liters hydraulic oil
- Power plug
Regarding installation you can choose between a self-installation (RP-TOOLS certified specialist) or an installation through our trained team of technicians, including technical briefing. Upon request, we also carry out customer training at our headquarter or on-site at the customers location.
To operate the machine right away, we recommend to order the suitable installation material at the same time. Installation packages and accessories can be easily ordered in our online shop.
- No maintenance required.
- No corrosion of the cylinder and ram (constant contact of the cylinder with oil).
- No air contact of any part (as with conventional single-headed pistons).
- Proven technology (has long been used in forklifts).
Our machines are powder- coated instead of painted. Thick coatings guarantee a high resistance to mechanical stress and a good insulation value against electrical voltage. Weathering and acid-resistant, environmentally friendly.
Optional height adapters for different vehicles. The adapter is plugged into the peg and then turned into secured position.
Large spare parts warehouse with more than 20,000 certified parts in original RP-TOOLS quality.
A universal tool holder for use with impact wrenches and accessories is delivered as standard with each lift.
A mechanical safety latch integrated on both sides ensures safety at the workplace. Automatic release of the safety lock when lowering.
Internal carriage in square welded design, with durable load bearings made from nylon, lifted through hydraulic cylinder and chain-over roller. Lifetime of the load bearings up to 10 years in normal operation.
Specially designed posts with 5 mm thick quality steel and base plates provide a high level of stability, with five anchoring points per column. Low tolerances ensure a 100% fit accuracy.
Specially attached rubber car door protectiion pads prevent the touching of the door or door edge when entering and exiting the vehicle.
Quickly adjustable lift pad height through the use of new plug-in screw pads. Low intake height of only 98 mm, ideally suited for sport vehicles.
Our lift can be instantly lowered from any position without having to push the "Raise" button before.
Hydraulic, powerful lifting system with two robust and maintenance-free high-pressure cylinders, fewer moving parts and a significantly lower maintenance than a mechanical spindle lift. We use only high quality seals from renowned manufacturers.
Easy installation via multilingual assembly instructions, with inspection log book for UVV approval, for commercial use.
Maximum flexibility through four 3-stage telescoping support arms in a symmetrical design, developed for cars up to the newest transporter generation.
TÜV certified - in accordance with international safety standards, with type examination by TUV Austria for increased safety.
Our lifts allow for a maximum drive-thru width of 2580 mm, with minimum external dimensions. This advantage makes a wide opening of the vehicle door possible.
Ideal as a work platform or to double your parking space for long term parking or wintering of your vehicle on the raised lift. Your car safely stays in position by mechanic support without weighing on the hydraulic system.
Alle Tragarme können für noch besseren Komfort nach vorne und hinten schwenken. Damit können Sie verschiedene Fahrzeugtypen problemlos anheben.
Maximum standard lifting height of 2050 mm, with height-adjustable lift pads.
The shut-off bar located below the cross beam prevents vehicles with high overall height from being damaged by hitting the cross beam.
Höhenverstellbar in mehreren Positionen.
Tested with 50,000 lifting cycles at full load, conforms to CE EN 1493. components production by Italian manufacturers guarantee high product quality and long service life.
Use of high quality electric motors with copper windings for an increased service life.
Emergency lowering unit for lowering in case of power failure.
24V control box for simple lift operation. "Raise" and "Lower" control via safety pushbuttons. If required, the lift can be secured against unauthorized use.
The fully integrated hand pump allows for fine adjustment of the lifting height, for engine and gearbox installation, exhaust, etc..