The PN series shines with its new, improved design and now supports you even more effectively in the individual work steps. The optional storage extension provides ample space for consumables, tools and accessories.
The new RP-TOOLS G2 measurement technology now delivers even more precise measurement results in the different balancing programs. Depending on the model you have a wide range of functions and balancing programs, with which you usually get each wheel balanced. The high stability at the same time you save costs when balancing the wheels.
Our machines have been extensively tested in a test phase and the quality and performance has been improved.
We have a large selection of models and different configurations to meet all workshop requirements.
- Automatic, static and dynamic unbalance determination in one measuring run
- Entry of diameter, rim width and rim clearance possible via keyboard
- Automatic and Pedal-controlled brakes
- Foot brake - offers the possibility to hold the wheel
- Automatic start/stop when the hood is lowered/open
- Automatic minimization of the imbalance value
- Quick-release nut for quick installation of the wheel on the balancing machine
- Storage compartments for balancing weights
- Mounting and storage facility for gauge and centering cone available
- STOP-button to stop the machine immediately
- Display either in grams or ounces
- Display either in mm or inches
- Static and dynamic balancing modes
- Alloy rims balancing programs
- Rapid optimization (OPT)
- Automatic measurement of distance and wheel diameter*
- Automatic positioning of the wheel for the weights to be attached*
- Special balancing program for more accurate application of the adhesive weights on the inside of the rim*
- Split function (or hidden balancing) to position the weights behind the rims of the rims*
- Automatic acceptance of the rim distance, diameter and rim width by simply approaching the measuring arm to the rim flange*
Light commercial vehicles up to 3.5t
Hidden spoke mode (SPLIT)
STEEL (dynamic) (car)
Hidden spoke mode (SPLIT): yes
OPT Match Program
Self-calibration (calibration also possible by the customer)
Self-diagnosis (diagnosis program for self-diagnosis, without service technician)
Tolerance range Weights adjustable: yes
Here, a clip-on weight is applied to the left inside on the wheel flange as well as an adhesive balancing weight to the right inside on the wheel flange.
Adhesive weights are applied to the left inside and the right side behind the spokes on the wheel flanges.
STEEL (dynamic) (car)
Here, adhesive weights are applied to the left inside and the right outside of the wheel flanges.
Can motorcycle rims have a dynamic imbalance? Front wheel rims can have a minimal imbalance because of the narrow width. It is barely detectable while driving. Rear wheel rims with a width from about 4 inches can have imbalances but here too, only to a small extent. Which is the better way of balancing wheels, a balancing machine or the classic balancing stand? With motorcycles, only the static imbalance has a noticeable negative influence on the driving due to influences on the rims and wheel guidance, For this reason it will not matter which balance method is used. The balancer practically works the same way as the balancing stand. The heaviest point on the wheel is determined and then compensated through a corrective weight. Only with extra wide rear rims (from 4 inches) should the wheel be balanced with the balancing machine if possible, to also measure the dynamic imbalance. Tip: try to always use a balancing stand for spoke wheels. At that point you can see best if the wheel has a radial runout. If only one balancer is available, ask the technician to raise the safety cage before the wheel phase-out and check the concentricity.
Hidden spoke mode (SPLIT)
The SPLIT function enables the positioning of the balancing weights, so that they are not visible from the outside but are hidden behind the spokes.
Special ALU program for precise and fast application of clip-on weights and adhesive weights on aluminium rims. Here, a clip-on weight is applied to the left inside on the wheel flange and an adhesive weight on the right outside in front of the spokes. The position of the adhesive weight can be determined by the operator.
Special ALU program for precise and fast application of adhesive weights on aluminium rims. In this program you define the exact left and right position of the adhesive weights to be applied on the inside of the wheel flange behind the spokes.
Here, adhesive weights are applied to the right outside and the right inside on the wheel flange.
Here, a clip-on weight is applied to the right outside on the wheel flange as well as an adhesive balancing weight to the inside middle on the wheel flange.
Here, a clip-on weight is applied to the right outside on the wheel flange as well as an adhesive balancing weight to the left outside on the wheel flange.
Here, a clip-on weight is applied to the left inside on the wheel flange as well as an adhesive balancing weight to the right outside on the wheel flange.